You can pick up the products by yourselves at the company's warehouse: Minsk, Pritytskogo street, 62, building 7.
Delivery in Minsk and Belarus
- Delivery within Minsk is 12 BYN including VAT.
- Delivery within the Republic of Belarus - 24 BYN including VAT.
Delivery by courier services within 1-3 days after receipt of payment.
Payment is only in Belarusian roubles and can be made in the following ways:
- non-cash transfer to the company's current account. Details are given in invoices and contracts;
- by VISA, MasterCard, BELCART via Assist Belarus system (https://www.belassist.by/);
- Payment in ERIP: Payment can be made at any bank: internet banking, mobile banking, self-service terminals, ATMs, cash registers etc.
Payment can be made in cash, any electronic money, bank payment cards.
1. Select from the following options:
- System "Payment" (ERIP)
- A-Z Latin domains
2. Payment in ERIP: Payment can be made at any bank: internet banking, mobile banking, self-service terminals, ATMs, cash registers etc. Payment can be made in cash, any electronic money, bank payment cards.To pay for the goods enter the Order number.
3. To enter the payment amount (if not specified).
4. Check whether the information is correct.
5. Make payment.
If you make payment at the bank's cash desk, please inform the cashier about the necessity of making payment via "Settlement" system (ERIP).
Technical interaction with "Settlement" system (ERIP) is carried out via "Express Payments" service (https://express-pay.by/).
Security of payments through the Assist Belarus APC
When you choose to pay by bank card, payment processing (including entering the number of the bank card) is made with the use of hardware and software system of electronic payments Assist Belarus of the company "Electronic payment company "ASSIST" LLC.
The Assist Belarus payment system has passed international certification and provides security of payments, using a secure protocol TLS for transfer of confidential information from the client to the server and further processing in the processing centre. Confidential information of the payer (card details, registration data, codes, etc.) do not come into the online shop, their processing is fully protected by BMS Assist Belarus takes place on an authorized page of the payment system.
In addition, when processing bank card payments 3D-Secure technology is used, which is mandatorily required by the international payment systems VISA and MasterCard.
1. Select the product you are interested in using the product or equipment catalogue. (If the product you want is not in the catalogue, please use the order form, we will process your request and contact you).
2. Choose how you would like to order:
- through cart on the website;
- via invoice/contract to the Buyer's e-mail/fax.
Fill in all the fields when ordering via cart on the website or via the order form on the website.
3. After order formation:
3.1 Through the cart on the website - click "Pay" and follow the instructions.
3.2 Through the order form - we will send an invoice contract to your email, which can be paid at any bank or via Internet banking using "Random payment". If necessary we will contact you by phone or e-mail to clarify details of the order.
4. The paid products can be self-delivered from the Belvacuumpack LLC warehouse or by courier (OOO "Autolightexpress" and ZAO "Internet-shop Evroopt").
5. After online payment you will receive an e-cheque (WARNING! Please keep the payment confirmation). Upon delivery you will receive a Bill of Lading that confirming the fact of product purchase from our company.
Return (replacement) of goods
Dear customers, please check the goods carefully when receiving them. Complaints about the appearance of the goods and their completeness may only be made during the inspection of the goods, when accepting them in the Seller's warehouse or by a courier. After filling in the warranty card, all claims regarding appearance and completeness of the goods shall not be accepted.
If you notice any defects in the purchased goods, please call us by phone +375 17 337 10 10 and our specialists will answer all your questions.